Disclosure in accordance with law no. 196/03 on the protection of personal data The processing of personal data is carried out pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/03 “Code regarding the protection of personal data” of which are provided articles:
Art. 7. Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain information:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of processing with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except if this requirement It proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Art. 8. Exercise of rights
1. The rights referred to in Article 7 shall be exercised with an informal request to the owner or manager, also through a designated person, to whom is given adequate reply without delay.
2. The rights referred to in Article 7 may not be exercised by request to the owner or manager or an action under Article 145, if the personal data are processed:
a) under the provisions of the Decree-Law of 3 May 1991, n. 143, converted with amendments by Law in July 1991, n. 197, as amended, concerning money laundering;
b) under the provisions of the decree-law 31 December 1991 n. 419, converted with amendments by Law 18 February 1992, n. 172, as amended, concerning support for victims of extortion;
c) by parliamentary Inquiry Committees set up under Article 82 of the Constitution;
d) by a public entity other than the government-owned businesses, according to an express provision of law, exclusively for purposes related to monetary policy, payment systems, supervision of brokers and credit and financial markets, as well as the protection of their stability;
e) under Article 24, paragraph 1, letter f), limited to the period during which might be actually and concretely prejudicial to performance of the defensive investigations or for the exercise of the right in court;
f) by providers of electronic communications services to the public in respect of incoming phone calls, unless this may be actually and concretely prejudicial to performance of the investigations by defense counsel as per Law 7 December 2000, n. 397;
g) for reasons of justice by judicial authorities at all levels by the Higher Council of the Judiciary or other self-governing bodies or the Ministry of Justice;
h) under Article 53, without prejudice to the provisions of the Law of 1 April 1981 n. 121. 3. The Guarantor, including a report in cases ofwhich paragraph 2, letter a), b), d), e) and f) shall in the manner provided for in Articles 157, 158 and 159; in cases referred to in letters c), g) and h) of that subsection, it shall in the manner provided for in Article 160.
4. The exercise of the rights referred to in Article 7 when it is not about objective data, can take place unless it concern rectification of or additions to personal evaluation data relating to judgments, opinions or other appreciations subjective type, as well as the specification of policies to be implemented or decision-making activities by the holder of the Water Treatment